Tuesday, March 27, 2012

3ds Max 2013 New Features

Autodesk HumanIK Interoperability with CAT
Animators can now convert 3ds Max CAT (Character Animation Toolkit) bipedal characters into characters that are compatible with the Autodesk HumanIK solver used in Autodesk Maya 2013 software and Autodesk Motion Builder 2013 software in a single step. These portable characters enable animators to transfer existing character structure, definition, and animation between the software packages in order to take advantage of particular feature sets. Animation changes created in Maya or MotionBuilder can be updated back onto the original CAT character in 3ds Max, facilitating a round-trip work flow.

iray Enhancements
The iray renderer now offers support for motion blur, helping artists create more realistic images of moving elements. In addition, a large number of improvements to iray have been added: support for “no diffuse bump”, the round corner effect, and more procedural maps; improved sky portals, glossy refractions, translucency, and IOR (index of refraction); faster exterior scene convergence; and the ability to handle larger output resolutions.

Nitrous Enhancements
The Nitrous accelerated graphics core has received a number of enhancements. Artists will enjoy the increased drawing performance on large scenes, together with new support for image-based lighting, depth of field, accelerated particle flow display, and a new clay shader. In addition, the ability to change the bokeh shape via a MAXScript, support for shadows in large scenes, and improved workflows for interior scenes extend the Nitrous functionality.

gPoly
3ds Max 2013 introduces a new gPoly base object for increased animation playback performance with deforming meshes; in some cases, artists can see up to three times faster playback. gPoly delivers accelerated playback in cases where mesh deformation does not change topology.

Maya Navigation Style
Artists familiar with using Autodesk Maya software will appreciate the new Maya interaction mode that enables them to use the same mouse and key combinations in 3ds Max as they would in Maya to navigate viewports. The ability to use a unified style when working with both packages helps save time and reduce user frustration. In addition, the interaction modes are customizable according to personal preference.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I all the time used to study piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user
of internet so from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.



Here is my weblog :: Green coffee diets

Anonymous said...

I just couldn't leave your website before suggesting that I actually loved the usual information an individual supply on your guests? Is going to be again often in order to check up on new posts

Review my webpage ... Stem Cell Threapy Cream

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog
and wanted to say that I've really loved surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing
on your feed and I hope you write again soon!


Take a look at my weblog - NaturaCleanse Diets

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave responses, however i did some searching and wound up here "3ds Max 2013 New Features".
And I do have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Could it be simply me or does it seem like a few of the comments look like they are written by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting on other sites, I'd like to keep up with anything new
you have to post. Could you list of every one of all your shared sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin
profile?

Also visit my blog post; Ultra SLim Patch Review

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?

There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

Here is my web site - Androsolve Review

Anonymous said...

Hi, i feel that i saw you visited my blog so i came to go back the desire?
.I am trying to to find issues to improve my website!
I assume its adequate to use some of your concepts!
!


e-cig reviews

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I
came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!

Superb blog and terrific design.

Visit my web page :: best bodybuilding supplement

Anonymous said...

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how
can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

My homepage - Home Web Profits review\Home Web Profits reviews